We may not have had much of a Spring so far (in NYC and the greater Northeast areas), but as winter thaws, it’s giving way to a shower of opportunities at PenVine. We’re seeking to add 1-2 superb media relations pros to our growing team:
Senior Account Executive, Technology & B2B
PenVine is a boutique PR firm with seasoned talent, known for its unique white-glove approach. We develop successful communications programs for multi-billion dollar companies and startups alike. We’re looking for a few hungry PR pros who want something special: to rise, learn and grow, have access to a variety of PR practices, and enjoy unparalleled flexibility, independence and teamwork.
At PenVine, we nurture and applaud hard work. We hire the best-of-the-best. And we reward by offering growth, flexibility and exposure to a variety of hands-on opportunities. Work from home or at our office in Midtown Manhattan. Go above and beyond to get client results and get a merit increase or spot bonus. We want you to grow, lead and inspire.
- Lead media relations execution and support client metrics, including proactive/reactive media relations, announcement drafting and pitching, abstract development, thought leadership pitching and placement
- Identify and work with media; demonstrate extensive network of technology and business media contacts, particularly technology blogs, major business press, business TV and industry media
- Participate in developing client strategy around media relations, announcements, thought leadership, speaker’s bureau and recognition programs
- Write, edit and proofread materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles
- Demonstrate understanding of and implement public engagement using social media tools
- Provide client service support: attend calls/meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, draft recaps
- Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
The senior account executive must have at least five years of technology and B2B public relations experience with a specialty and track record of success in media relations.
The senior account executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, a solid grasp of all basic public relations tools and how they are used as well as solid research, writing and editing skills. S/he should have the ability to develop relationships with media and apply experience and initiative in developing media relations strategies. Specific experience in wealth management, fintech, IoT, security and telecom strongly preferred.
PenVine is a team of wordsmiths, content marketers and data-driven PR pros who transform messages into brilliant storytelling that inspires, engages and activates new audiences. We are expanding and looking for rockstar AEs and SAEs. We offer competitive salaries, healthcare benefits and a unique flexible work environment. Work from home or from our midtown office at 16 E 40th street. Freelance or F/T.
Please send resumes to email@example.com